Emulsifiable water coolants - Maximum performance for minimum consumption.
Our powerful coolants are necessary for effective machining of metals, whether for turning, drilling, milling or rectification. Emulsifiable water coolants from Rhenus Lub form finely dispersed emulsions limiting losses. Generally, the addition of concentrations of 1% to 2% is sufficient.
Emulsifiable water coolants protect your manufacturing process.
We continue to expand our range of products in collaboration with clients and technical colleges, including:
- Cooling lubricants without boric acid or amines RL
- Some coolants without boric acid-based amine alternatives
- Two component coolants
- Multifunctional products
- Machining magnesium
- Alloys requiring aluminium
- Materials that are more difficult to machine by cutting, e.g.. titanium, Inconel
- Standard materials such as steel, cast iron and non-ferrous
Metal coolants without amines or boric acids RL : Good skin tolerance, environmentally friendly
Rhenus Lub was the first company to standardise cooling lubricants without amines or boric acids RL with particularly low allergenicity. In addition, cooling lubricants without boric acid or amines Rhenus Lub have pH valuesbetween 7.5 and 8.5 - without influencing the stability of emulsions.