Prevention and management
Monitoring on site: Concentration, pH and hardness
Your production managers have other priorities that control the development of their machining fluids. It's a real commitment towards establishing partnerships that we offer predefined frequency monitoring of machine baths. Each machine is monitoring and is the subject of a detailed report. It includes measurements of refractometer concentration, pH and hardness. Through our observations, we educate all maintenance and production personnel with resources to develop in order to get the best value for your machinery fleet.
Laboratory tests: Bacterial & fungicide development.
On demand or in case of suspicion, our laboratories will guarantee the scientific expertise of the following points.
|Appearance||Brownish||o. E.||RL 0001|
|Dispersion||Dispersion still fine||at E||RL 0050|
|Odour||Typical||at E.||RL 0005|
|Cream||1%||at E.||RL 0050|
|Value pH||7,7||at E.||DIN 51369|
||3s = 0||ml // s||RL 0011|
|Germs||after 24 h : 10.7||KBE/ml||RL 0059|
|Corrosion||4||o. E.||DIN 51360/2|
|Total hardness||6||°d||RL 0124|
|Breaking||5,5||Volume %||DIN 51368|
|Refraction (corrected)||4,8||Volume %||RL 0027|
|Bore||5,0||Volume %||RL 0124|
Comparative analysis: Monitoring the development of components and contamination.
You benefit from the expertise of Total laboratories, named ANAC, which offer us a multitude of benefits: Oil is the pointer to the health of your machines. The quality and accuracy of ANAC INDUS analysis brings visible benefits in increased maintenance and lubrication productivity and reduced costs:
- Monitoring without removing or stopping the mechanical condition of the machine and residual lubricant qualities;
- Anomaly detection: Premature wear of a mechanical element, contamination (water, dust, etc. );
- Optimisation of the use of the lubricant by increasing the periods of oil changes.
A specialised diagnosis of your service oils.
Analysis frameworks specifically tailored to different families of industrial oils:
- CLASSIC : General analysis for industrial oils, hydraulic, compressor and gear movements
- TURBINE : turbine oils
- FRIGO : Oils for refrigeration compressor
- TRANSFO : transformer oils
- CALO : Heat transfer oils
- TREMPE : Quenching oils
- HFC : Non-flammable hydraulic fluids
- PARTIC : Counting particles to determine the hazard class
- OPTIC : Determining the nature and distribution of solid contamination
- AIR : Determining foaming and aeration values