- Class HM: AZOLLA range. Mineral fluids with good stability to oxidation and ensuring corrosion and protection against material wear.
- Class HV: EQUIVIS and HYDROFLO ranges. Fluid properties of the HM class supplemented by a high viscosity index, for use at low temperatures.
- Classes HETG, HEES: BIOHYDRAN range. Biodegradable fluids recommended for equipment operating outdoors, in order to limit the environmental impact of accidental spills.
CARTER, KASSILA and NEVASTANE oils are designed to lubricate gears. Numerous parameters must be taken into account when selecting a lubricant for the gear unit:
- The type of gear unit: Dimensions, metallurgy of the gears, sliding characteristics and gear unit ratio, open or closed crankcase.
- Operating conditions: According to the load levels of vibrations and shocks, anti-wear properties and extreme pressure determining the choice of lubricant.
- The service oil temperature: Very low, moderate between 20°C and 80°C, hot over 80°C and extreme exceeding 120°C.
- The potential impact of the environment of the gear unit on the lubricant: Some oils have reinforced anti-corrosive properties to avoid the risk of corrosion thus reducing the life of the fluid due to moisture, dust or other elements.
Rails Products from the DROSERA line are dedicated to the lubrication of machine tools.
Different viscosity grades available allow for lubricating a wide variety of mechanical components :
- Very fast holding pins (grade 2) and fast (grades 5-22).
- Hydraulic systems (grades 32 and 46).
- Horizontal as well as vertical rails (grades 68-220).
The DACNIS line is formulated according to the requirements of manufacturers in order to optimise the operating efficiency of air compressors.
- Oil change intervals from 2,000 to 8,000 hours under normal operating conditions.
- Protection against wear and corrosion.
- No carbon deposits even at high temperatures.
- Efficient separation of oil / air and oil / condensates.
Heat transfer fluids
Heat transfer fluids SERIOLA and JARYTHERM cover a wide variety of applications: Domestic and industrial heating of premises, manufacturing processes in cement, paper, chemical and plastics processing, facilities and combining cycles of heating and cooling.
PRESLIA oils are intended for lubrication of steam and gas turbines, and combined cycles. Their formulation is the result of a long experience and meets the most stringent specifications of the manufacturers
Chain lubrication under high temperature
- Continuous lubrication systems.
- Movements, roller chains, rollers, conveyors, cams operating in furnaces or ovens.
- Mechanisms used in the manufacture of glass.
- Conveyor chains for continuous hot presses.
Isovoltine insulating oils: Transformers, circuit breakers, contactors and all high-voltage electrical switchgear.
Check out our range details
Download here our folder 'maintenance'.